On June 2nd, we reopened our doors. As a medical spa in Vancouver, we are thrilled to welcome you back. Dr. Roz Kamani and her team have been working hard to make sure your next is Safe and Comfortable. Through personalized attention, we will continue to deliver high-quality results for all your medical aesthetic procedures, from CoolSculpting and neuromodulators (Botox) through to full facial rejuvenation, using dermal fillers.
Vancouver Medical Spa Re-Opening on June 2, 2020
The office will look a little different during your next visit. The reception has been reorganized with a glass panel at the front desk. We’ve removed all papers, including magazines, leaflets, and brochures to minimize potential points of contact and cross-contamination. Additionally, our door will be left open during office hours to eliminate the need to touch handles and knobs.
How We’re Keeping You Safe
Other measures we will be implementing to keep everyone safe, include:
- Tele consulting and video consulting for treatment planning
- A screening questionnaire that will be administered 24-48 hours before a visit and before entering the clinic (by phone)
- Consent and intake forms will be provided digitally
- Full sanitization protocols before and in-between patient visits
- Temperature screening may be done at the door (with consent)
- All patients will be required to wear a mask (one will be provided if you don’t have one)
- Hand sanitizer will be offered upon arrival and departure
- Diligent aseptic techniques will be employed
- Tap and chip payment will be offered (no cash)
- Arrive for appointments no sooner than 5 minutes (call-in upon arrival and we’ll provide instructions from there)
In addition, Dr. Kamani and staff will be sporting the latest PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including clinic shoes, masks, gloves, gowns, surgical caps, safety glasses, and a protective face shield.
We Are Following Public Health Guidelines & BC Health Authorities
As a medical spa in Vancouver, our priority is to continue delivering outstanding results while meeting the latest public health guidelines as well as those released from BC Health Authorities. Remember, simple steps like handwashing, physical distancing, and keeping your hands off your face can make all the difference.
To quote our Provincial Health Officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry, “be calm, be kind, be safe.” Thank you for being patient as we adjust to the new COVID-19 era protocols. With a little patience and vigilance on all sides, we will all be able to move forward safely.
Contact Us For Consultations